After countless refinements to the original design, Simmons is proud to present the most advanced line of Beautyrest mattresses ever made. They feature everything from new Beautyrest Smart Response Pocketed Coil Technology for enhanced motion separation, conformability, individualized back support and pressure relief to NXG Memory Foam for greater conformability and pressure relief. There's even a patented process called Transflexion Comfort Technology to guarantee consistent comfort for the life of your mattress. And with our BeautyStyle luxury fabrics and aesthetics, you'll have a mattress so attractive, you'll be tempted to leave the sheets off. These are just a few of the highlights of the new Beautyrest line.
Our most luxurious fabrics and advanced comfort layers together with the maximum number of Pocketed Coil springs bring new meaning to the word "escape."
- 1000 Density Beautyrest Pocketed Coil springs provide the maximum single layer of Pocketed Coil springs available for refined motion separation, conformability and support.
- Total Surround BeautyEdge Foam Encasement with QuantumLock adds foam rail integrity and sleeping comfort right to the edge.
- Quilt - First Layer: FR Fiber
- Quilt - Second Layer: High Density PurFoam Luxury Firm
- Upholstery - First Layer: EnergyFoam
- Upholstery - Second Layer: NxG Memory Foam
- Coil Support: EnergyFoam, part of Simmons' patented no-flip construction, adds greater stability.
- BeautyStyle luxury fabrics and aesthetics offer a more pleasing and sophisticated look.
- Evenloft Surface, a smooth stretch knit cover without quilting or tufting, lightly stretches to form to your body. (select models)
- CertiPUR-US Premium Foams, including NXG Memory Foam and Progressive Support Latex, enhance comfort and support. (select models)
- No-flip Design - No need to ever flip or rotate your mattress for the life of the product.
- 10-Year Warranty for peace of mind.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.